Blackberry Farm Wedding

I have never actually been to Blackberry Farm, but it's definitely on the top of my "wish list". I  discovered Blackberry Farm from Martha Stewart- the owner of the spot was on the show talking about their recipes, kitchen and fabulous land...from that moment on, I was hooked. Everything about the property and experience just sounds dreamy- fly fishing, spa, amazing food and accommodations located in the Smoky Mountains...yes, please.

I am in love with anything that has to do with a barn- so you can imagine how much I fell in love  this amazing barn wedding at Blackberry Farm featured on Snippet & Ink.
digging the simplicity of the flowers mint julep glasses...and of course the mason jars.
ready to go now.
look- they even already have a place setting for me...it's a sign!!
See you in Tennessee!

No comments:

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs