Cake Pop Madness

Here's a classic case of "now why didn't I think of that?"...these cake pops are absolutely adorable and now that I am on a bit of a hiatus with my cookies...need to start exploring some other fabulous recipes. 


We are throwing an engagement party next month and I have been trying to think of an easy, make-ahead dessert...and I think I have found my answer in the cake pop. I have ordered the fabulous Bakerella "Cake Pops" cookbook and cannot wait to take a stab at these little delights!!
Thanks Bria for sharing...love the touch of the ribbon!
Bria even coordinated the cake pops with the wedding colors....love this girl.
Stand by for my attempt at these cake pops...the cookbook is supposed to come in the mail today!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

These would be so fun for Abby's baby shower! Let me know if they are easy. BTW - have you decided a menu? Miss you!

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs