Pumpkin Love

Although Halloween has come and gone, there's no reason that we can't all still be eating pumpkin. I absolutely love anything and everything pumpkin. Now that fall is in full swing, it's time to turn up the volume on the pumpkin recipes. 


The first recipe I want to share with you is from The Brown Eyed Baker...Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. Now I have to admit that I have never actually baked a whoopie pie,but I sure have tasted whoopie pies...and right after some Sweet Jennies cookies...they are pretty much amazing.


Thanks to Lovely Scribbles for sharing this adorable presentation idea for the pumpkin whoopie pies:

on christmas list...more cake stands...love the touch of ribbon...perfect!!
Here are some great ideas for what to do with all your left over pumpkin seeds from Halloween. Check out the 12 Things to do with Pumpkin Seeds post. The possibilities are endless!!


What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?

2 comments:

Lovely Scribbles said...

What a charming blog you have! I love it! A girl can really never go wrong with cookies. Thank you for the bloggy-blog love. :)

Katie Gibson said...

I love pumpkin muffins w/ choc chip cookies...so good!

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs