Maptote

For those of you who know me, you could confirm that I am a tote freak...it's a bit of a problem, but I tell myself that there could be a lot more worse things to be addicted to than monogrammed tote bags. That being said, I am always on the look out for new, adorable totes. 

I recently have had my eye on these maptotes which are actually wine carriers...what could be better...combining two of my favorite things...wine and totes?! I think these could be adorable gifts or party favors. Check out maptote website, the company has them for all different places- Brooklyn, Manhattan, Philly, etc.



I also am in love with their mapnotes which would be absolutely perfect for a finishing touch on a bag of Sweet Jennies cookies!

Hope you all are having a great start to your week! 

No comments:

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs