Ina & Gwyneth

My day definitely started off on the right note...last day of work in the office, Giants won the first game of the World Series...and I opened my email inbox to see...Ina!! 

I have been loving Gwyneth Paltrow's blog and now have even more of a reason to be obsessed...Gwyneth and Ina recently made brunch together. Love. It was quite the trek for me to make it out to the Hamptons mid-week, but it looks like the two of them had a good time even without me there.

Ina just released a new cookbook- How Easy is That. I can't wait to get my copy to try out some of the recipes. Her recipes are always a total hit...taking simple ingredients and making an amazing meal.

Here are some shots of the girls making herbed ricotta bruschette:

here Ina is asking GP why she thought it was a good idea to name her daughter "Apple"
GP telling Ina all about hot husband Chris Martin- asks for Ina's brownie recipe that she makes for Jeffrey

my guess is that this is the first time GP has eaten cheese in years

GP didn't stay for brunch as she heard that there were no Sweet Jennies being served for dessert!!

1 comment:

Keenan said...

Love. Love. Love. Jen, you would put BOTH of those girls to shame!

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs