Burrata Love

I would be a very happy girl if I could eat burrata for every single meal of the day...one of the most delicious cheeses I have ever tasted. Whenever I go up to Inverness, I like to call Cowgirl Creamery to see if they are selling burrata that day...it really is that good...and since it's not cheap- you truly savor each bite.

Do I need to go much further? Clear that I love the burrata...so I was very excited to see today's blog post over at Sunday Suppers- a recipe for Broccoli & Burrata. I am putting this on my kitchen "to make" list....although not a fan of anchovies- may need to omit that in the recipe.

And what's the perfect combination with Broccoli & Burrata? You got it...a chocolate chip cookie.

Yum.

Click 
here for the recipe.

No comments:

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs