Thank You Cookies & Handwritten Notes

I know I am a bit biased... but who doesn't love fresh cookies as a thank you gift? Your friends will be delighted by your thoughtfulness...and the sweet treat...especially if you are needing to thank them for something they did for you.


Dear Air
Thank You Keenan & Thank You Note A Day

I try to always combine a handwritten thank you note with my cookies. With email and text messaging these days, we have lost the art of the handwritten note. Your friends will be touched when you take the time to sit down, write a note, and use our old pal- snail mail. Don't forget your writing etiquette too!


These are some of my favorite notes...of course all are fabulous with the cookies:



Daisy.jpg
Dabney Lee Moderne

 Boatman Geller
Kate Spade
jackiejohnA7stationery.jpg
love the simplicity of this note


Hope you all are having a good week! J

No comments:

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs