CUESA Website

John and I are a part of a CSA (community supported agriculture) weekly program called Eating With the Seasons. Each week we pick up our bag filled with local, seasonal and organic fruits and veggies. I had no idea how much I was going to love this weekly treat. This CSA has given us the opportunity to try out new foods and recipes while at the same time supporting local farmers.

One of my favorite things about living in San Francisco is our farmers markets. When we are running low on our CSA chow- I love wandering thru the market for recipes ideas and season inspiration. I recently discovered the CUESA's (Center for Urban Education & Sustainable Agriculture) website and am in love! Take a look and you will see all the food that's in season, recipe ideas, farmers market dates and locations.

I just picked up our CSA weekly bag and we have a whole lot of avocados. I am going to try out this recipe I found on the CUESA website- Arugula, Avocado, Orange and Red Onion Salad 


No comments:

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs