Momofuko Cookies

I got home yesterday from the most amazing girl's weekend in New York City. Sunshine, long days of strolling, the best of friends and tons of food & bevys...I was in heaven. I truly think that NYC has some of the most incredible and inventive food (must try: amazing s'mores dessert Ditch Plains and out of this world tasting menu at 10 Downing).


One of the many highlights of the weekend was our visit to Momofuko Milk Bar. I have heard a lot of this spot- but I must admit- it exceeded all of my expectations. I ordered the candy bar pie soft serve and Ginny got the cereal milk soft serve...it was insane- Ginny's soft serve seriously tasted like the milk at the end of the bowl of cereal!!


As you all know- I am a cookie fanatic and had to give their compost cookie a try...wowow...amazing! I did some internet stalking and have found the recipe for their signature compost cookie. I am going to bake some this week and will let you know if it's as good as the real deal.


Follow this link to the recipe...let me know how it goes. I am going to put reeses butter cup, pretzels, milk chocolate and butterscotch in my batch!


Shillers Brunch

love love love these bagels

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your NYC blog update. Can't wait for the next girls weekend.

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs