Wall Art

Wow, I can't be more impressed by the Craftily Ever After blog. I am not sure if Jessica thinks up these projects herself, but either way- this girl is talented...and crafty...love it. I wanted to share with you a project that she recently did to bring the holidays into her home. I also think that you could use this idea and put your child's name in their room or maybe do a big "EAT" in your kitchen...obviously, the ideas are endless.


Here's a blurb from Jessica, "If you're anything like me, you have Pottery-Barn taste on a garage-sale budget. So when I saw this fabulous bit of word art a few weeks back, I immediately knew I would have to recreate it."
before (buy at pottery barn and spend whole pay check)
after (head to craft store, save money and DIY)

Follow this link for the instructions on how you can make this at home.
Happy Crafting Bloggers!

No comments:

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs