macaroni and cheese.

It's amazing how the simplest and cheapest (and personally my favorite) dinner option growing up has now become trendy, fancy and expensive...goes to show that we need to stick with the classics. Macaroni and Cheese. I am preparing the menu for my girl's dinner tomorrow night. I want to serve something that I can make ahead, that's relatively simple to prepare and that can leave my guests going home happy. Although in a sick way I love that neon orange Kraft macaroni & cheese powder- thinking that we are all now "grown up", need to up the spice and elegance factor.


Here are some macaroni and cheese recipe ideas that I am choosing between- which one looks the best to you?
Fancy Macaroni: Pioneer Woman Cooks
I have been dying to try out a recipe from the Pioneer Woman Blog. I love her writing and recipes!
Wild Mushroom and Truffle Macaroni and Cheese
Thanks to "What We're Eating" for this recipe. Although fear my guests will head home in a serious food coma...although can't get enough of my white truffle salt lately.
Mac and Cheese by the Diva Herself...Ina.
Had to save my dear pal Ina's recipe for last. So decadent and rich (that clever Ina!).

What do you think? What's your favorite Mac and Cheese recipe? Am I missing one?

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Ina's!! Although never made a truffle mac and cheese...it's on my to-do list.

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs