Bobby's Pumpkin Bread Pudding

I am sure that the last thing you all can think of right now is eating more!! Now that the holidays are in full swing- I am so excited to fire up the oven and get baking. Of course I am going to be making lots of Sweet Jennies Ginger cookies...but I need to change things up this year and throw some new recipes in the mix.


My new obsession (don't worry Ina- you aren't going anywhere) is Ree Drummond from The Pioneer Woman blog. Ree is hilarious and I absolutely love her recipes and how she provides step by step instructions...pictures too! Ree was recently on Throwdown with Bobby Flay cooking up Thanksgiving treats (i know- thanksgiving is now over).


I wanted to share with you this recipe by Bobby Flay that the Pioneer Woman posted on her blog...I am going to try it out this week and will let you know how it goes! Bread Pudding and Pumpkin...what's better than that??


still hungry after Thursday?? chow down on this!

No comments:

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs